Maxdoro is a reliable, experienced and fast-growing Dutch mobile company with an Agile mindset. We are ‘driven to explore’ and we excel in developing complex, native and user-friendly data mining apps with matching backend solutions. Our smart products and people help other companies to develop, to transform and to grow.
Proud of our People
We are aware of the fact that company goals cannot be realized by technology alone. It starts with our driven professionals who know and help to realize business goals. That is why we are in the first place proud of our team: keen developers who facilitate our clients to function more effectively and efficiently and to transform all kinds of customer data into valuable information.
In this fast moving world it is all about knowledge and experience. That is why we share our knowledge with our clients and within our App Academy. We organize workshops, inspiration sessions, hackathons and we facilitate trainings and Top Talent Programs for our colleagues’, students’ and clients’ mobile brains.
We need more mobile iOS brains
We are looking for an eager and enthusiastic iOS App Developer to strengthen our team and to join our fast growing company. Situated at Maxdoro or at one of our clients – e.g. big national government agencies, banking and insurance companies – you will help organizations by developing high-end mobile solutions. It is important that you are a team player who adapts easily, works independent and pro-active and is flexible and keen on new challenges.
You fit our team when you:
- are ready for a steep learning curve;
- are as driven to explore new possibilities and innovative technologies as we are;
- follow the latest iOS developments carefully;
- want to develop and improve yourself continuously;
- are passionate about your profession, which radiates to your colleagues;
- create from the Apple user perspective;
- take responsibility for your work;
- like to think about application architecture and technical designs.
We are looking for an iOS developer who:
- has finished an IT study on a bachelor, master or university level;
- has at least 1 year of experience in iOS development;
- understands the underlying techniques of native app development.
- has Scrum and Agile working experience in a multidisciplinary team;
- knows a great deal of responsibility and independence;
- masters the English language completely.
And specifically knows:
- Objective-C and Swift;
- xCode (development tool) and autolayout;
- CocoaPods, CoreData;
- SQL, GIT;
- Security / Encryption;
- working with Provisioning, Signing, Submission / Distribution.
Maxdoro offers you:
- a good salary that suits your age, education and work experience;
- good benefits and a good pension scheme;
- a lease car if needed;
- training and personal development through an annual training plan and an individual career growth plan (ICGP).
Depending on where you live, you will work at our head office in Amersfoort or on location at the customer. Maxdoro also has an office in Eindhoven.
Are you interested?
Send your reaction with CV to email@example.com, f.a.o. Marieke Arendsen. For more information about the vacancy you can send an e-mail or call +31 33 462 77 07.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.